Hot Locations: Philadelphia, PA | Gunnison, CO | Roosevelt, UT | Mariposa, CA | Gainesville, GA
Available Rates: $40/hr – $60/hr
Pinnacle Alliances is looking for compassionate Licensed Professional Nurse (LPN/LVN) for Med-Surg Floor, Rehab Care, Long Term Care, Clinical. We have contracts available with more than 500 healthcare facilities including, Hospitals, Community Centers, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Clinics, Corrections, etc.
As an LPN you will be responsible for monitoring patients, performing routine checks, and assisting doctors and nurses. You have to treat patients as per the guidance of Registered Nurses.
To be successful as an LPN you should be able to take direction and work well in stressful situations. A good LPN has great observational skills and empathy for patients while remaining professional.
- Monitor patients throughout their treatment.
- Perform routine checks of patients’ vital signs.
- Ensure that patients take their medication.
- Assist doctors and registered nurses.
- Liaise with patients’ families.
- Completed LPN license program.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Empathy for patients.
- Ability to take instructions from doctors and nurses.
Excellent interpersonal skills.