Hot Locations: Philadelphia, PA | Chillicothe, OH | Little Rock, AR | Abilene, TX | Arlington, WA Newport, OR | Corona, CA | Reno, NV | Albuquerque, NM | Concord, MA | Gainesville, GA
Available Rate: $80/hr – 100/hr
Pinnacle Alliances is looking for compassionate Registered Nurse for Intensive Care Units. We have contracts available with more than 500 healthcare facilities including, Hospitals, Community Centers, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Clinics, Corrections, etc.
As an Intensive Care Unit Nurse your aim is to deliver vital care to seriously ill or injured patients in an ICU department. As a specialized nurse, you will be highly trained to treat patients who have suffered strokes, heart attacks, or undergone invasive surgery.
You will perform a range of tasks including performing diagnostic tests, conducting follow-up visits, monitoring patient recovery, and responding to medical emergencies. In addition to having a highly analytical mindset, our ideal candidate will also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient.
- Maintain patient records.
- Create and implement effective care plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or a relevant field.
- At least 2 years of experience as an ICU nurse or critical care unit.
- Good understanding of health information structures and technology.
- Available to work 12-hour day and night shifts.
- Demonstrate brilliant empathy and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a stressful and emotional environment.