Hot Locations: Philadelphia, PA | Gainesville, GA | Zanesville, OH | Little Rock, AR
Available Rates: $80/hr – $100/hr
Pinnacle Alliances is looking for compassionate Cardiac Cath Lab RN for contract job roles. We have contracts available with more than 500 healthcare facilities including, Hospitals, Community Centers, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Clinics, Corrections, etc.
As a Cardiac Cath Lab RN you have to work with patients in critical condition which requires a high level of reliability and mobility. Our Cardiac Cath Lab Nurses must be well-versed in medical terminology and simplify medical jargon to help patients understand their condition and treatments. Additionally, machinery must be meticulously maintained to perform at maximum efficiency.
Cardiac Cath Lab RN Responsibilities:
- Assesses, utilizing age specific data, the patient’s physical, psychosocial, and spiritual status in a comprehensive manner.
- Performs initial assessment and completes required documentation within organizational standards.
- Performs and documents ongoing assessments including observation, physical examination, laboratory/test results, and patient response to procedural intervention.
- Participates in the identification and clarification of patient needs, as evidenced by participation in multidisciplinary care planning, to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Reviews and revises plan of care according to change in patient’s status.
- Assists other staff in the delivery of patient care, as appropriate.
- Incorporates patient teaching/discharge planning to promote optimal patient outcomes.
- Coordinates and documents appropriate discharge planning and referrals to ensure continuity of care after discharge.
Sterile Processing Technician Requirements:
- ADN or BSN
- Active nursing license in the practicing state.
- BLS, ACLS certification.
- Work experience caring for patients with cardiovascular conditions.
- Cardiac Vascular Nursing Certification.